Exterminate Your Flea Problem For Good!
Home Guard Pest Control
Providing Expert Flea Extermination In San Diego
Fleas don’t just feed on pets, but humans as well and some people exhibit flea allergies. Flea infestations require multifaceted treatment plans. Addressing only a pet’s infestation or individual flea bites will not prove effective for ridding your home of fleas. If your pet or home has fleas, call us today.
Home Guard Pest Control proudly provides expert pest control and Flea extermination in San Diego. With over 12+ years experience we’ve helped over 5,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Flea and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Why To Call Home Guard Pest Control
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Prompt Service
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Background Checked & Drug Tested Technicians
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
Get $50 OFF Pest Control Service
With This Internet Only Offer
Call Home Guard Pest Control To Exterminate Your Flea Problem Today!
Learn More About FleasTwo Easy Ways To Identify A Flea Infestation
- The most common sign of a flea infestation is pets that are constantly scratching and grooming themselves. This is cause by discomfort from fleas as they feed on the pet’s blood. A thorough examination of the pet’s fur by you or your vet should be done.
- Flea dirt, the adult flea feces, can also indicate an infestation. Flea dirt looks like coarse ground pepper and might be seen near a pets bed, carpets, rugs or other areas the animal host rests.
Pests Commonly Confused with Fleas
Ticks and bed bugs can be confused for fleas due to similar size, appearance, and irritation.
Learn More About FleasWhat Do Fleas Look Like?
- Adult fleas measure approximately 2.5 mm in length. Their bodies are shiny and reddish brown in color. They are covered with microscopic hair and are compressed to allow for easy movement through animal fur.
- Fleas do not have wings, although they are capable of jumping long distances.
Fleas commonly prefer to feed on hairy animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, rats, mice and other domesticated or wild animals. Fleas establish large populations where pets and other animals, such as livestock, are present.
Learn More About FleasHow Do You Get Fleas?
Fleas are capable of jumping a great distance and are hardy creatures. Once a few make it onto your pet from somewhere outside the home, it does not take long for them to establish themselves in yours.
Hazards Of Not Treating FleasWhy To Treat Your Flea Problem Immediately
Humans can get sick from flea borne diseases or allergies. So besides causing your pet, and potentially you, discomfort from bites, you or your family can get sick from disease or allergy.
Choose Home Guard Pest Control To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Home Guard Pest Control TodayFree inspection & estimate.
When you call Home Guard Pest Control you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check and drug test all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Home Guard Pest Control has sent a true professional to your home.
Home Guard Pest Control provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Fleas In Three Steps!
- Conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection. We will identify the source of your Flea problem.
- Work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan. This ensures that not only are the Fleas exterminated now but that you are protected in the future against any Fleas from invading your home and property.
- Eliminate your Flea problem for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving San Diego
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 12+ years we’ve helped protect over 5,000 homes. We are San Diego’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
Home Guard Pest Control guarantees it’s treatment plan for 30 days. If for whatever reason you have any new Flea problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you. Immediately means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Home Guard Pest Control protect it against pests!